I've come to the conclusion that I'm a predominantly dark person with brighter days, versus being a happy person with darker days. I'm completely content with it though. It's my character; I wouldn't be the Terence you knew today if it were any different, so I really hate when people try to cheer me up or be peppy around me when it isn't needed at all. Of course, there are times where I'm in a downed mood, and a movement to cheer me up isn't futile lol like if I'm just having a bad day, or lost something or someone. But as far as my default mood or mindset; unmoved. I don't consider this to be a bad thing because I get the most out of it. Everything is chill and I'm reflective, on everything and everyone. Yeah, sometimes I slip too far into myself and hit something of a great depression but eh, happens to the best of us. Regardless of how my mood is, my bad days are almost always good days, and my good days are great days. I have to really be going through it to have a bad day for no reason.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Dark Days.
I've come to the conclusion that I'm a predominantly dark person with brighter days, versus being a happy person with darker days. I'm completely content with it though. It's my character; I wouldn't be the Terence you knew today if it were any different, so I really hate when people try to cheer me up or be peppy around me when it isn't needed at all. Of course, there are times where I'm in a downed mood, and a movement to cheer me up isn't futile lol like if I'm just having a bad day, or lost something or someone. But as far as my default mood or mindset; unmoved. I don't consider this to be a bad thing because I get the most out of it. Everything is chill and I'm reflective, on everything and everyone. Yeah, sometimes I slip too far into myself and hit something of a great depression but eh, happens to the best of us. Regardless of how my mood is, my bad days are almost always good days, and my good days are great days. I have to really be going through it to have a bad day for no reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment