Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lines and Circles.

All of life and its entirety can be broken down into lines and circles; the things we create, the choices we make, and the paths we take. To me, lines represent consistency in a person's life; that things are always moving forward, and forever will do so; Circles are similar in the fact that they are endless lines, but the only difference is that no progress is being made.

But circles are not always bad.

Sometimes we get stuck at a point in our lives where we don't know what to do, or how to advance, which would be a bad example. On the flipside, things could be at a comfortable setting and have no need to move forward anymore; so it'd be a circle of content.

This blog is about life and everything in it that I/people go through; all of my thoughts, ideas that I have to share as they pop into my mind; I couldn't do this with my other blog because I had designed it to be strictly a photo.blog. . .but of course I'll still have my photography on here somewhere. [banner^] =) stay tuned.

1 comment: