Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Dark Corner In Heaven.

Hyuponia.
Haven't been there in a while before today. Been there all day, but I didn't stay long; a day is nothing compared to the vacations I used to take. I usually come out with something--
Something I have to make use of before it deteriorates. Inspiration is so quick to slip through my fingers, normally because I marvel at it for so long as if it's been years since we'd seen each other. Such a bother -.- but it's getting better.
As I sat there dwelling on all the negative I had going on at the moment, my thoughts took a path that led me to go into this zone of appreciation for all things..relevant? It was a serious trip.
When I came out, I realized that I had just stumbled upon the answer to life. What that is I just can't say; it's somewhere people have to get to on their own. What now? Everything. But if you wont settle without an answer; 42.
the answer to life, is 42.

I need a pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment