Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Epic Collisions.


One of the most amazing things in this world to me is when two epic minds/people/personalities come into contact with each other-- whether they're working together, or against one another in any way. Whether the results are insanely catastrophic, or beautifully majestic; the whole thing is just an amazing thing to witness or experience for those who notice.

When two people's ideas can connect, relate, clash, and compliment each other in all aspects of conversation, it feels too good. To have someone on your level, no matter what that may be, is a rare thing indeed. It's almost impossible not to enjoy in some way everything you go through with that person.

For example; maybe it's me, but just as I would enjoy the good conversation and exchange of thoughts and ideas with a person on my level, I would equally enjoy a fight or argument; more like a debate I guess. Don't get me wrong, I don't like to fight with anyone, especially the people I love; but I couln't help but enjoy debating with someone that was just as legit in their points as I was.

The same goes for loving someone. Imagine loving someone who loves as hard as you do; someone who shares the same capacity for caring and understanding as you-- and I say the same, with the thought in mind that you are giving your all.
----
Someone on your level, in all aspects..someone who compliments you, relates to you, challenges you..
All the while helping you grow. That, is truly amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment