When I AM inspired and I get ideas, they all come in AT ONCE. And by the time I can sift through the clutter, i've managed to pull out 2 or 3 out of the 6 I had. I forget all the others =( this has to stop somehow..I think I need to spend more time with my camera. I've been neglecting her a little lately and there's no doubt I don't have the drive for photography like I did when I first started. I used to be allll over the books & websites just filling the empty spaces with knowledge on the whole subject..but it's ok, I can feel it picking back up little by little. I just need to learn how to sort out my ideas as they come instead of letting it all build up.
----
Witness the madness vv
My brain, filled with ideas. Yeah no exaggeration here.
A couple ideas are pulled from the chaos

Now look back at the first picture. So much potential seen in the clutter, with such little results.
Maybe that's just the way it's supposed to be? Maybe I'm just asking too much of myself.
Eh.
Either way, I'm striving to better myself and get more out of myself and stop saying myself so much in one paragraph. Just takes a little dedication. Yes I made those pictures in photoshop^. Crap I know, but it got the message across. Lol


No comments:
Post a Comment