Some people see the winter in a person as cold, dry, dead; things like that. At the same time though, there are people that see it as a time of warmth, or getting together and being close to the people you love; Everyone has their own take on it. I love it for multiple reasons; it inspires me. I've had some of my best and worst memories made in the winter time; First love, first time, it's when I got my first camera, right when I dove into the world of photography; it will always remind me to be at my best and learn to do new things, or to improve in the ways needed.
My art in the winter is 10x its normal output. I'm not even completely sure why lol. I love black & white photography above all, and I always associate the winter time with black & white. Everything is just so beautiful..the trees, the dead grass, the cold; snow if we have it. It just says so much to you if you look at it long enough, and what a better way to study & indulge yourself in the moment than taking a picture of it? Winter just makes me contemplate everything; it's just a super chill time (no pun intended) and i'm a naturally chill dude, so everything just works.
And toe. toe takes me there no matter what season it is. What is toe you ask? [ educate yourself. ]



No comments:
Post a Comment